Friday, April 27, 2012

Temple Night

Last night i went to the Salt Lake temple for my first time ever. Going to the temple has always been a good experience but knew last night was going to be something great, and it was. I almost didn't go because i was so so busy doing nothing but i really felt it was imperative to attend. I didn't really want to go and had all the regular excuses everyone has when they don't want to do something but know they should. I really didn't have the amazing spiritual experiences i thought i would but just being there i knew i was doing something right. I loved looking around at all the details and just to think of the history that was there. I love the temple and the instruction i can get for my life when i attend.









5 comments:

Cindy said...

Good for you. It makes a difference. Sorry if I'm sounding motherly, but keep it up! You can't go wrong.

bBchronicles said...

Way to go! You know, going to the Salt Lake Temple for the FIRST time IS hard to concentrate on what's going on because of the HISTORY that surrounds you. I did the same thing the first time I went! I thought about all the architecture that surrounded me, the wooden nails that held everything together - the list goes on and on! I was in awe! Next time you go, you'll be able to focus more. Having THOSE spiritual experiences sometimes takes 'personal preparation' - but be patient, answers will come, the special feeling will come - keep going!!!!

THOSE PHOTOS ARE AWESOME - WOW, don't think you're needing a NEW camera! Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Good for you. It is so funny for me all I need to do is say temple and something comes up. There is no place on earth that has the spiritual feeling that the temple has. You are different when you leave. Keep up the good work. We love you Ty.

ashleyboice said...

Good job Ty! I am proud of you.

bBchronicles said...

EVERY TIME I come back to these photos - I LOVE THEM!