Sunday, April 22, 2012

Never say that



Things around here are going super good and I am starting to move on with my life and meeting some pretty rad people. I have been doing things that make me happy and have a couple of opportunities that i could only dream about. 
Yesterday I went down to Ogden to hang out with some Volkswagen friends and go to lunch. I like those guys so much because they are so positive and friends with everyone. Here are some pictures i took of the cars.




Quotes from twitter:
*Life is like a blind man with a Rubik's Cube...
*I found a mostly full tub of popcorn at the movies so I ate it.
*My car heater needs almost no time to heat up on a hot day...
*If you miss breakfast, lunch becomes the most important meal of the day by default.
*If i'm going to volunteer for something, I expect to get paid.
*All little kids look the same to me... Unless they're extra ugly.
*It's harder to tell if a person is stupid if they never open their mouth... 
*Sometimes I dream in different languages and have no clue what's going on.


(The view from my deck tonight after dinner)

Real life is not always going to be perfect or go our way, but the recurring acknowledgment of what is working in our lives can help us not only survive but surmount our difficulties. 



 

2 comments:

bBchronicles said...

I always LOVE coming and taking 'in' all the VWs - they ARE one of my favorites, for sure. I want to come to one of your outings and TAKE PHOTOS this summer. I think we could get some really cool shots.

You are such a FRIENDLY GUY, it doesn't surprise me that you're making so many new friends. Your area is a meca for meeting people. You're doing GREAT - keep up the hard work. Hugs.

Cindy said...

Great looking cars. I learned to drive a standard transmission on a 1966 turquoise bug. Loved that car.