Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's all over

Well i'm sitting in the Salt Lake airport getting ready to fly back to Reno to tie up any loose ends, and then move to Salt lake. I am full of emotions, I loved Reno and the people i have met, worked with, and got to know. It's my old life the one i loved so much, but i know i need to let that go and move on. I will hopefully say goodbye to some people and then i will be gone, never to return to live again.
"Nobody can go back to start a new beginning, but anyone can start today to make a new ending." Things are going good, and i'm trying my hardest to make a new ending. Reno it's all over

2 comments:

bBchronicles said...

GREAT post. I have to disagree with your quote as I'm starting a NEW BEGINNING CONSTANTLY - haha! You are currently in an ENDING of only (1) phase of your life - with MANY NEW BEGINNINGS yet to come. After living as long as I have, I have found many phases that we pass through - they all have a beginning and an end - then you move onto the next with a new beginning and end. Make sense? I like to think you're heading into your NEW BEGINNING OF A NEW AND WONDERFUL LIFE. You're doing great and you're a brave & awesome person.

bBchronicles said...

I like the NEW LOOK!