Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Perfect Week

One week ago today i went to Reno to say goodbye to some good friends and to get the things i left behind. 




                                                       

                                     It was good to get the van sold. One less thing to do
 About a year ago i was cleaning the carpet in an apartment, when something plugged up my vacuum. After cleaning the vacuum out i found this cross, i put it in my back pocket with the intensions of throwing it away, some how it made it's way into my van as a joke for the last year. I wedged it in my dash so i could see it everyday, and when i would be having a bad day or if i was scared to go talk to people to try to sell cleaning i would just remember those simple words "With God all things are possible".  I am glad it made it's way into my life, it will be something that i keep for a long time, and at times has given me tons of strength.

                                                                 Shoot to kill

                                     This is the truck i have been building for a daily driver

 This weekend i spent a lot of time watching racquetball, it was the first stop in the pro tour. The top 10 players in the world where there playing so it made for a great weekend.
Over all this week was perfect, i got tons of stuff done and had a good time with some friends. Things are looking up.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Dang, how bad I wanted to go to that tourney! The good ole days of racquetball and me kicking your trash. I just wish we could have a few of those days on video so I can remember how freakin awesome I was. Great posts Ty. You are motivating me to revamp my blog. p.s. will you start gaining a little weight? You're making us all look bad! J/K good job on all of your hard work.

Griffin A.K.A. Dr. Awesome said...

Nice post! I have a feeling that your life is about to get better than you ever imagined. Hang in there lil' sis and keep posting more blog stuff... you're the only one who does anymore. (Mom, that was targeted at you)

Cindy said...

You go, Tyler! Love you.

(your mom's cousin...ah, your cousin too!)

ashleyboice said...

Good job Ty.