Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Things are all good!

 This week i had the chance to go back to Idaho to catch up with some old friends, and family. These pictures are of the truck we dropped.

                       Devin       not much to say about him

                                 I love this picture  "My Man Cave"
                  I have really been working hard to get in shape, i like this saying at the gym.


-Well my trip to Idaho was productive, there is tons of stuff going on and at times i wish.....
-This weekend we went down to Cortney and Ashley's Church to see little baby Theo get blessed. It was a good experience, i haven't been to many baby blessings, the spirit was very strong and it was a good meeting. I am super glad for their family.
-I have lots to say but don't know what i can say so i won't, all i can say is things have been scary without a plan in place, and fear of the unknown. The last couple of days I have what i think is a good game plan, and i feel better of what is going to be happening in the future. Things are all good!  
Okay... Time to get REAL serious about moving on. I've been a prisoner to this for too long. I'm a divorced man, I'm moving on,

...and I'm taking this with me:

“Once they move, they're gone. Once you move, life starts over again.” - Jim Hinkle

“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.” - W. M. Lewis

2 comments:

bBchronicles said...

Glad you took off when you did - snowed all day! It was GOOD to have you here. Love the photos especially the SPARKS flying and the club photo - you're in great shape - run like a crazy-man. I think you could do that marathon easy-peezy! Talk soon.

Wendy said...

I wish there was a like button :}