Sunday, March 11, 2012

twitter

This Posting stuff on the Blog is hard and takes tons of time. I have made it a goal to try and post once every other week since i am not committed to write in my journal.
I have added a twitter account to my social media sites. Let me just tell you people are super funny and witty. I don't have plans on twitting,  but i have meet some new friends that are super funny who tweet all the time that i follow. There are nights before bed i will check my account and will find myself laughing so hard. There is also lots of wisdom that fits my life at that time SAMPLE ...
 -Being uncertain about the future is a good thing. It means the possibilities could be endless. 
-Both of my headlights went out... Now I just drive around with my brights on all the time like an a_ _ hole. 
-Don't stay together with someone just because you're afraid of being alone. 
-I can't believe I used to think I knew everything. I've learned a lot since then...
-Not all bodies are temples...
-When you're an adult you can have Halloween any day you want by eating copious amounts of candy and/or wearing a ridiculous costume.
-So they tell me to stop drinking diet soda because it's "bad for me"... Now I'm fat. Thanks a lot.
-Honestly I DON'T hate you, but if part of you was on fire and I had a glass of water.. I'd drink it.
-Clerk at the gas station "do you need a bag?" "nope, I have average sized hands."
-I don't hate anyone. .....Ok, maybe a few people.
Those are just a few one liners that i think are funny. My Brother Griffin is one of the funniest ones i follow most of these are from him.
My picking adventure the other night in Salt Lake so so much stuff
 Life is super good, I am so so blessed for everyone I have in my life right now. 

2 comments:

bBchronicles said...

You have me 'rethinking' Twitter! I've resisted this long SO will really have to think about it! Some of those made me laugh too - funny stuff.

Nice post - keep up the good work. Suggestion: Write once a week NOT every other - you can forget too much.

Cindy said...

Those gave me a good chuckle! You are a good writer. I think you should do more posts. Oh. And more pictures of what you are doing!