Sunday, May 16, 2010

what?????

Dottie just wakin up sunday morning, "it's a hard knock life".




Friday I took the bug to cruize night, here are some pictures










This week i had to pull the motor and fix the clutch hopfully its all good now



new clutch flywheel

I promise last pic of the engine compartment just documenting my progress



Nicole my hot babe



nicole told me my cookies wouldn't turn out if i didn't follow her directions. She forgot one thing i won state for the best cookie maker ever !


Had some sweet movies but they did not want to load

6 comments:

Nicole Montgomery said...

i love looking at your blog ty... good work, i'm real proud of you. and yes, your cookies are the best and most delicious... which is why you are going to be doing it from now on.

cort said...

I can't wait to see the movies of you making the cookies that "didn't load". That sounds super exciting!!

bBchronicles said...

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT . . . .Nicole makes good, good cookies! Truth be told, THOSE really look good - I haven't made cookies in a long time - think I'll go to the store!!!!!

LOVE the photos - Ditty&Tylard sleeping - how cute is that? (Thanks Cole). VW's - loving those - reminds me of the olden days when I would drive you around in a VW van with NO heater IN the MIDDLE of WINTER . . . .gag! Love VW's though!!!!

Thanks for all the eye-candy!

Felipe said...

Amy and I agree that those are some mighty fine looking cookies!

ashleyboice said...

ty you are so funny.

Heather said...

Tylard, you need to send me some of those "Special" cookies. Do all Reno people put "special" things in their cookies too?