Sunday, May 2, 2010

No vw stuff just.........


After church nicole and i sleep, but today we thought it would be fun to go on a drive. We drove up the Mt. Rose hyw to incline village(north shore tahoe) to north star ski resort and through to truckee. Holy cow!! truckee is a super cool place,and it was a fun drive we should have taken more pics but we were to busy looking at huge moutains houses and the river.


Mt. Rose

Here is Dottie hard at work in her office (can you see the rabbit on the lawn)


Here is the local skate park where i go in the morning to work out so i dont get fat because i do eat tons=shitloads of sugar!!

I pump the heck out of this snake run, good workout listening to some guns and roses on the pod




My hot babe is our new bread winner, she is doing so good at work plus she is super hot!!!
(plus that dude on the grass loves her too)

Kayak park downtown Reno


Nicole and her grandma
We had the chance to hang out with her this week it was really fun we ate some good food, shopped, and plus she is really funny.........






Reno











5 comments:

cort said...

That makes me want to live there! Are you posting this to try to get me to make the move?

ashleyboice said...

hahaa.. cort...I thought...Cort would love this when I read the post. Good job Tyler nicole looks great. I miss yo u guys.

Felipe said...

Those bowls look great for shredding. I'll have to bring my skateboard up when we come to visit sometime. Although I'm just a desk working guy with a gut these days, I'll probably be super lame and fall down and bounce off my belly.

Berta said...

TY-LARD, nice photos - fun post. keep em' comin'!

Heather said...

Holy crap, I think you posted this so we would all move there. That place looks so rad. Glad you guys are super happy over there. Way to go.