Friday, February 17, 2012

Thirty

 So yesterday i had my thirty first birthday, and let me just say it was a great day. Thanks for all the phone calls and emails, it was more than i could ask for. I think this is going to be a pretty sweet year, i have some pretty rad plans, and with all this working out at the gym i might have to take this "beach ready body" to see some beach babes(almost single and almost ready to mingle if you know any babes). I am loving Salt Lake, i never thought i would live here but things have really worked out good and i have met some pretty cool people. I just think of it as my "temporary home" as Carrie Underwood talks about, Ha i just quoted Carrie nice. I don't think i will live here forever but for the next while i feel this is where i need to be, we will see what the lord has in store for me.       
This is from my trip back to Reno to say some good byes to some friends Gary, Aundre, and Me. They helped me out tons, thanks boys. I have tons of pictures on my camera but my battery just died so i will put them on later. ok bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thirty fun is a great age, happy birthday! glad to see your blog updates, sounds like you are staying positive and doing well. hope to see you this weekend, we will be down for a few days. :)
peace, w

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Tyler. Love that car at the top of your blog!