Friday, December 2, 2011

it is better to look up

 
Posted by Picasa

I am just sitting here with so many thoughts going through my head and it's getting late. I just wanted to say that things are still super hard (not cause my muscles are small) but that this sucks, and is such a hard challenge. I feel super super humbled at this time and know that heavenly father is preparing me for something. I just hope that I can be ready for those blessings when the time comes.
My buddy phil sent me this talk from General conference called "it is better to look up" and i just want to share one quote. If we exercise our faith and look to god for help, we will not be overwhelmed with the burdens of life. the whole talk is great but that part stood out to me and will really help me. Like i said things are still so hard (like my 6 pack abs) but i am thankful for the calls and prayers. things will get better tyler

3 comments:

bBchronicles said...

Hey! NICE photo - wonder who's the photographer is!?

I LOVE that talk and the thought that if we live the commandments, we'll be R E A D Y for L I F E ' S challenges - works everytime.

I'm excited for you to head to the temple NOW, that's
E X C I T I N G ! There is so much happiness and comfort there that you can soak it all in then head back out into the world. Loving the updates - you're doing soooooo gooooood. You are soooooo strong.

ashleyboice said...

I love this talk and listened to it myself when I was worried about getting Theo here safe. I am glad you have friends that send you conference talks. I love that.

Heather said...

Tylard, dude you seriously need to work on those rock hard abs. You should see mine. They are rock hard bread rolls. Keep looking for the good in life! It will be hard for a really long time, but you are right - challenges make us stronger.