Sunday, April 25, 2010

More vw stuff 2

Here is my nerdy life in a nutshell.... wife, work, dog, and vw. Here are a few pictures, i made some progress on the bug and i hope now it will be ready for summer. My last project was the interior,new carpet and seats looks good eh?
BEFORE



thought this ash tray would be a nice touch for all those smoking hitchhickers
i pick up.

I really like that color of carpet.........


a new gas pedal with a spring so i dont go to fast........





AFTER








Nicole made a shake for breakfast and left the cup in our room, we got home from work and found out dottie loves that kind of shake and plastic cups.......





Dottie opened her own business, she works long hours and is devoted to barking at every cat, bird, rabbit, racoon, etc. while her mom and dad are at work.

check this out, i was blowing off the sidewalk and sammy ATTACKED!!!!!!
(sammy is my brother inlaw kennys dog we are dog sitting)














5 comments:

idahopotato said...

super-sweet.

Road Trip it here, then down to the No show, I bet they get you a $10 reward again for your roadkill removal efforts.

Berta said...

This IS a GREAT post - by a 'formerly cool person'! Your carpet looks GREAT in the VW - actually, quite amazing for an x-lawn-guy ! ! ! ! . . . cool color too - I like! Nice job bubs!

Now, for Dottie - don't hassle her about green plastic cups, she's got her work cut out for herself - she deserves some sort of reward for such devoted work! . . plus, it helps to FEED her BEFORE you go to work!

I LOVE SAMMY - what a cool dog to take on that blower single handedly - rock on doggie-pooh! GREAT PHOTOS, GREAT JOURNALING - WAY TO GO STIFFY-PROTOTYPE!
Oh, BTW - I love you too!!!!!!! MISS YOU LIKE CRAP (shhhh, don't tell granny I said that word!)
"I'll BE BACK!!!"

cort said...

Griffith,

Your V-dub looks so dope, that I would almost ride in it now. I really can't believe that you actually blogged something!

The life of MeMe said...

Those are some spectacular action shots! lol.

I am so envious of your VW's.

Anonymous said...

you are such a dork, but you crack me up! the blog is looking sweet, keep it up!

whitney